If you want to root your Nabi 2 tablet, you can install Google Apps package on it. As you may know that the Google play Store are included in Google Apps package for Nabi 2.
Keep in mind that the Google Apps package can be installed on the Nabi 2 tablet only if the device is rooted.
Important: This tutorial is fully compatible and can be applied only for Nabi 2 tablet.
Warning: This post is only for the educational purpose. So if, anything happens to your device we are not responsible for that.
- Before preceding the installation guide, be sure you have the latest firmware on your device tablet, if you don’t have it, the root tool will not detect the Nabi 2 device.
- Make sure you have 60% water level.
- Enable the USB Debugging from the following path: Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
- We always recommend that to make a full backup for your data stored on Nabi 2 device.
For the next steps, I will learn you how you apply this firmware update:
How to Root and Install the Google Apps in Nabi 2 Tablet
- First, download Nabi 2 Rooting Tool to your computer. Once the download process is done, open the downloaded file and extract its content on your computer.
- Connect your Nabi 2 device to your PC, with the original USB cable.
- Open and running the Rooting tool, it is an executable file.
- When a CMD window appear, choose the options 1 and 2, to root and install Google Apps package in your Nabi 2 tablet.
When the rooting process and the installation of Google Apps are successfully finished, you can disconnect your device and reboot the Nabi 2 device for verifying if your device is rooted, and Google Apps Package is installed.
For verification, open Google Play Store app and download the “Root Cheker” application. With this tool, you will check if your device is rooted.
Congratulations, now you know how to Root and Install the Google Apps in Nabi 2 Tablet.