It is now clear that Sony Xperia X Compact will not be launched with pre-installed stock recovery image so you will need to complete it through Fastboot mode. To do that it requires a learning of how to enter and use the fastboot ecosystem. You can learn this after reading this article thoroughly.
- First of all you should know that it’s not possible to use stock Android recovery on Xperia X Compact. Installing custom recovery image is possible but there is a threat of phone warranty loss. So only one solution is left which is fastboot mode menu.
- Regardless of the operation performed the reboot process will remain same. This guide easily works irrespective of your smartphone is locked or unlocked or it’s running on a custom of stock Android ROM. This guide will help you in any situation.
- Enter fastboot mode while trying to update or downgrade your smartphone to the stock Android OS.
- Fastboot mode allows you to initiate a hard reset process on Xperia X Compact to clear app data cache.
- The same environment will be needed to manually fix software issues such as boot loops, lags, bugs, force close errors, battery drain, heating issues and so on.
In case you have made up your mind to use this fastboot mode for your Sony Xperia X Compact, must take the backup of your phone. There are various apps and tools to do the same such as using built-in cloud storage platforms, syncing your data with your Google Account or you can download specific app from Google Play. You must save your text and video files, call logs, images and videos.
How to Reboot Fastboot Mode on Sony Xperia X Compact
- Power off your device.
- Avoid rebooting your phone and switch it off.
- Select power off or press the power button for a few second.
- Wait till the process is over
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down button and connect your smartphone with your computer.