Android Source is a website dedicated to the Android community with the intention to help users to find the best software, solutions, applications, news and tutorials for their Android based devices.
Android Source has been online since 2009 and is one of the most popular websites in the Android niche.
We encourage upcoming bloggers and writers to contribute with an original article related to the topic of our website in order to showcase themselves in front of a widespread audience and send it here: [email protected]
Guest blogging is a good opportunity for you to share your knowledge, business, and/or passions of Android operating system, gadgets, applications, games or any other related topic to Android Source readers. It also gives Android Source readers new content, ideas and a way to know you, and last but not least, advertising to the increasing world of Android users.
Your content should be related to Android Source topics: Android tablets and smartphones, games, applications and video tutorials. (These are just some suggestions – let us know if you have another idea and share it with us).
If you have a fascinating opinion about your business, or you want to sell a product, idea and want to share with our readers write and send us a blog post and the material will be online in our site.
Before you join the bloggers who have already contributed to Android Source, let us lay down some tips and important things for you to take into account when submitting your post and ensure that it gets accepted:
How can you become an Android Source contributor?
To become a regular contributor at Android Source, below we give you some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the Android Source homepage and read the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish on our website and what kind of articles readers engage with the most.
- Write only content that is absolutely focused on quality and adding value for our readers.
- You have to be a blogger who has something to write and share for the Android community.
- Below you will find the main categories where you can host your content:
Things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should have minimum 350-700 words and should cover the topic in detail. Make sure that you give complete details because no one loves incomplete articles. We take quality as one of the major respects in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original one which is written specifically for the Android Source audience.
- Credit: Android Source respects individual work and if your idea is unoriginal and derived of someone else’s work, please feel free to give them credit. The same goes for the images that you use on your post.
- Screenshot and Video: Add images to express your message and if you are writing “How to” tutorials, take a screenshot.
- Self-promotion: We allow authentic contribution and we don’t allow backlinks or anything of that sort.
- Copyright: We respect the work of every person. In case we find out that you have copied an article from somewhere else, you will get an immediate ban and removal of all your blog posts and profile from Android Source. Also, by submitting an article to Android Source, you give us copyright ownership of the article.
Contribute your post to Android Source
If you have read and agreed all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit your article: Complete the contact page and title your form “Guest Blogger”, and then express your interest and what you want to share with us.
Please note that unrelated articles or useless submissions will not be entertained.
You can also have one sent directly to you by filling out the ‘Contact Us‘ page.([email protected])
All prices & information is subject to change without notice.