For users who has installed Jellybean 4.2 firmware in their Android device, today is available for install, the apps of the native Jeallybean 4.2. For installing this package, the only condition is that, your device need to be rooted and is required to be on the Jellybean 4.1 firmware. This package Jellybean 4.2 has included several applications :
- Native clock from the Jellybean 4.2;
- 4.2 Jellybean camera
- New ringtones
- Boot animation
- Jellybean 4.2 stock fonts
- New Gmail app
- New Google Music app
- New Launcher
- New Jellybean 4.2 keyboard.
Before to starting the installation method, some prerequisites are required:
- You don’t need to have installed in your device beta custom ROMs firmware for be able to install this zip file, this pack has been verified on CM10 and AOSP Jelly bean 4.1/4.1.2 firmware.
- First you need to download the “Root Checker” app, with the help of this app you will see if your device or not.
- The backup data is not a requirement for this kind of installation, but I recommend a full backup for all your data stored in your device in case you will get an error you will be able to restore all your data, for this backup you can use PC Suitesor any methods for backup which you find is safe.
- Enable the USB Debugging in your Android device from the following path: “Settings > Development Options”
- Verify if, your device has enough battery level, minimum must be 50% if your battery is less by this level, then you need to charge your device.
- Download and install the ROM Manager program to entering in the recovery mode with the help of this app.
In the next section, I will teach you in one easy tutorial a method to install this Jellybean 4.2 zip package:
Install Android 4.2 Default Apps in your Android Device – tutorial.
- Download Jellybean 4.2 Apps zip pack (Stable Version with Photospheric Fix) save it in your PC.
- Connect your device to the PC, for this use the original USB cable.
- Copy and paste the downloaded file in your device.
- Disconnect your Android device from the PC.
- Open the the ROM Manager app and then select “reboot into recovery mode”, this operation will reboot your device in the Recovery Mode.
- In this Recovery Mode menu, please select “install zip from sd card” and then select the Jellybean 4.2 Apps Pack, the same one that you copied earlier in your device.
- Once the package is selected, the installation will begin immediately, and all you need to do is to wait around 4 minutes until the installation process will be done.( In some cases, this process can take longer time)
Note: Ifyour device doesn’t boot normally or don’t show the home screen, then remove the battery and after that wait 1 minute and reinsert the battery on your device to boot again in the normal mode.
Please use the comment section area if you want to share all your issues about this guide and we will try to solve your problem.
That’s all, now you successfully learnt how to Install Android 4.2 Default Apps in your Android device.