In this section, you’ll find the links to download the latest Adobe Flash Player APK for Android. Once the new Android APK file is downloaded and installed, you can have access to navigate to all web pages that required flash player for loading. With Adobe Flash Player, we can enjoy videos, apps, games directly on our Android smartphones or tablets.
Moreover, Adobe Flash Player for Android gives the possibility to access the same rich web content such as in your desktop computer. The significant advantage, when navigating on the Internet with your smartphone or tablet, is that your Android-based device is handy, and you can take it with you anywhere you want and anytime.
As you probably know that, Adobe announced directly that the Android will no longer support Flash Player to its latest versions of the firmware released. At this moment, the Adobe Flash Player no longer officially supported and below you can find a method that teaches you how to install Flash Player Android Jelly Bean 4.1. That considerable work comes from stompbox one XDA member and with this article I want to thanks for share with us the tutorial.
Download Android Adobe Flash Player APK version 188.8.131.52 (NEW 11/12/2012)
Before to proceed the tutorial you need to know that:
A list of certified devices is available here: Http://www.adobe.com/go/certifieddevices.
Download Download Flash Player Apk versions :184.108.40.206.apk, 11.1-111115012, 220.127.116.11 (26/08/2012), 18.104.22.168 (09/10/2012)
Below I will show you a quick tutorial about how to install the latest version of Flash 11.1 on your Android device.
How to download and install Adobe Flash Player (version 22.214.171.124) on your Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
1) Firstly, you need to download the latest version apk file of flash player from above links.
2) Secondly, copy and paste the downloaded files to Android device’s SD card (smartphone or tablet).
3) Next, install the apk transferred file using any File Manager (example: Astro Manager).
4) Now, start your browser from your Android device.
5) Uncheck the option of Flash Player into your browser settings. (On demand or always on at your discretion).
6) Now you have installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player on your Android device
Note: the Adobe Flash Player no longer officially supported, and that’s reason the speed of loading of flashing objects in the web pages (HTML)are not highest levels guaranteed.
Please let us know about any issues during the installation process by using our comment section or share with us your experiences after you downloaded and installed the latest Adobe Flash Player APK in your Android device.