ODIN Update for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 4G
The brand new Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is obtainable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 4G. Though the installation process is tough and complex. The update has been made available for Samsung in various phases and not all consumers are going to accept it together. The processes for installation is only meant for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 4G and no other variant.
Read on for detailed sequential process manual.
Do not skip the following activities before the installation process.A factory reset step is always required for installation.
1. Check the mobile device number to be double sure that the displayed model index number is SM T535.
2. Download and fit the USB drivers apposite for the particular handset so that one can join the mobile to the PC without any hassle.
3. Install ODIN app and initiate updating process.
4. Make sure there is no anti-virus software firewalls or KIES applications active as the same hinder the functions of ODIN program.
5. Activate the USB Debugging tool from Developer Option tab
In case the formal update is connected on the mobile then this connection procedure will obliterate the foundation privileges holding the whole lot of data during the flash procedure. If one has a tailored-retrieval device working on the handset, the store update will connect the authorized substituting the former one. The Factory reset choice will scrap the prevailing ROM as a whole and will permit the new ROM to boot and modify to its usual-form. Though, remember that factory reset is never successful to erase any private data from the machine or interior stowage.
1. Transfer the most recent Android 5.0.2 XXU1BOD8 firmware on the pc.
2. One may not need to extract the obtained tar,md5 file and can save it in the Pc
3. Next step is to download ODIN flash software and archive it in the PC.
4. Once done, switch off the device and open the ODIN exe file and open the Samsung tablet in download format.
5. Link the Android platform with the PC through USB cable and pause till the ODIN app identifies the tablet. In case there is no recognition; reinstall the device.
6. In the ODIN platform; click on AP tab and identify Android 2 XXU1BOD8 firmware tar.md5 file. Load the Android 2 XXU1BOD8 firmware tar.md5 file in ODIN.
7. Deactivate the repartitions option.
8. Click on the Start button and follow the instructions manually
9. Once the update is complete; the device will reboot itself
10. One needs to use original log in info to use the newly updated android platform
In case the ODIN application gets hanged and freezes mid-way; start the process from the beginning, There is no short cut. One needs to go for supplementary Factory Reset function in case there is no normal booting. The Factory reset choice will obliterate the surviving ROM wholly and permit the new ROM to boot and alter to its regular mode. Boot the handset into Recovery mode by clicking and tapping the Home, Volume Up and Power button concurrently. Unhold the tab when one gets displayed Recovery options.