It’s time for Galaxy Note now. The new OTA Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware can be established and run on the Galaxy Note 3 N900. To install the new version of Android; one needs to install a custom ROM. For thatone can pick to flash it on the Note 3 by applying ODIN app.
The custom recovery mode is very significant if oneis an Advanced Android consumer and wish to continue plenty of custom action on the device. The guidelines will show you how to establish the CWM recovery for the new-fangled Android 5.0 Lollipop device.
The Clockwork Mode recovery image embodies one of the finest and most famous custom recovery apps offered for Android based platforms. CWM recovery carries with a customer friendly interface and plentiful amazing features and functions.
All of usare aware that this activity is now aformal one and it is on behalf of a custom and unsanctioned method. Every Android based platformis available with a stock/ official recovery copy. This tool is espoused to take-off a linking between the user and the device’s inner system. When the recovery image is a stock one then there one will have restricted opportunity to tailor madethe device, that’s onerequire to substitute the stock recovery by a custom recovery one like CWM. Moreover one must remember that when one is re smearing a new stock update, all factory restrictions will be again set up on the device and the stock recovery image will also be established on the Galaxy Note 3.
- User must take back-up of all confidential data like contact list, call logs history, SMS and text messages, EFS folder, market applications, device’s internet settings, images, videos, docs and all files from phone; as there is a probability of data loss during installation.
- One should keep a PC, the mobile device and the USB chord handy during installation
- Make sure there is no anti-virus software firewalls or KIES applications active as the same hinder the installation process
- Disable the USB Debugging tool from Developer Option tab
- One must make sure that the phone battery is 75% or more for uninterrupted installation process
- The first step is to successfully download ODIN in the PC, unzip it and extract the content in the same location.
- It is extremely vital to download the Samsung Kies, save it on the PC and fit the same along with CWM recovery file.
- Activate and run the ODIN and post that switch off the device completely
- Once done; boot the Samsung Note 3 and Link the Android platform with the PC through USB cable and pause till the ODIN app identifies the tablet. In case there is no recognition; reinstall the device.
- Once the connection is accomplished, on the ODIN application the “added” message will act and the ID: COMsegment will be visible in blue or yellow colour.
- The next step is to select “PA” option from the ODIN app and select the extracted CWM recovery file from the PC
- Click on the Start button and follow the instructions manually and wait till the process is complete.
- ID:COM section will appear green on successful completion
- Finally unplug the USB cord and Once the update is complete; the device will reboot itself
- One needs to use original log in info to use the newly updated android platform
In case the ODIN application gets hanged and is blocked mid-way; start the process from the beginning. If the device get trapped in a boot loop one need to boot the Android device into recovery mode and from the main menu by selecting “wipe data factory reset” followed by clicking “reboot system now”.