You will learn how to root your Motorola Atrix HD device. For that you will need to download a dedicated application.
If you need to update your Atrix HD with the Android 4.1.2 based custom ROMs, you must root it. If you will root your Motorola, you can flash CWM recovery image.
After you apply this method, your warranty will be void and because the Motorola Atrix HD with the official Android platform doesn’t support the root tasks.
If you want to restore the warranty, you need to downgrade to the stock ROM.
Take a full backup of the smartphone data.
Next step is to uninstall/deactivate your security software from your PC and your smartphone, because these security tools can restrict the root process.
Now you should enable: “Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB debugging”.
How to Root Motorola Atrix HD on Any Firmware with one click method
- Download the root tool from here on your PC.
- Extract the file on your desktop, after you downloaded the file.
- On new folder are created there with the Motofail2go name.
- Using the original USB cable connects your smartphone to the PC. Verify again if the USB debugging is enabling (like I said earlier).
- The ADB drivers are needed to be installed on your PC, if this thing is not made it, please go to android.com and get the drivers by their.
- Open Motofail2go folder and run the “run.bat.” file.
- Now follow the prompts to press required button combination when the process expect to be pressed.
- Wait until your device are completed rooted.
- Now remove the USB cable and after that reboot your phone.
For checking if your device are rooted or not, you can use the “Root Checker”. Now you know how to Root the Motorola Atrix HD smartphone using this one click method.