After so many concepts from Nokia and Apple, here we can see a new concept based on the experience of Google, they are following Nexus Galaxy, or perhaps it is better to say Galaxy Nexus 2, seems to be made by Samsung, the designer did not mention this aspect, although some design elements get you thinking about to Motorola.
As new technical specifications, Galaxy Nexus has:
- 5-inch Super AMOLED diagonal and 720p resolution
- Gorilla Glass 2 protection
- 32 GB storage
- 8GB RAM (?).
- 42 Mbps HSDPA connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.0,
- MicroUSB 2.0 with MHL
- Have a back camera with 12 mega-pixel, sensor with integrated auto-focus,
- LED flash, and the function with HD video and image recording,
- Image stabilization and smile detection.
- In front of the device, we have a 2-megapixel camera with 720p capture at 30 fps.
- The battery for Nexus Galaxy 2 have 3200 mAh unit.
- OS is Android 4.1.1. Jelly Bean.
- Quad core Nvidia Tegra 3 quad core 2 GHz processor.
- GPU ULP GeForce.
So, we can see that Killu-Chan did a great job with this new concept, even if it looks a bit more sci-fi concept than the curved Galaxy Nexus.