New Upgrade for Nexus 10
The new Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update is accessible by the Google Nexus 10 devices, recently. Users who are unable to receive automated update notification; should try for manual guidelines. Moreover, Nexus 10 handsetsshould has aformal firmware to accomplish update. The same is only meant for Nexus 10 devices and no other.
1. One needs to set up the new Android 5.1.1 Lollipop LMY47V firmware replacing the former Android 5.1 LMY47D form. This version can update any and every older forms of android.
2. Make sure the firmware version in Settings, About Device, and Build Number and confirm the number is LMY47D.
3. The user must activate the USB Debugging mode from Developer Option menu which is facilitated from Settings menu.
4. The android team for update is not responsible for any damage and loss of confidential data while update. So it’s smart to take backup.
5. Glance carefully through the guidelines and make sure no step is skipped.
6. Make certain that the device’s battery is more than 75 % chargedbefore the installation process.
- To successfully fix the new stock firmware on the device one will have to work on a personal computer and then ‘adb sideload’ the Android 5.1.1 update file. Kindly establish the SDK adb bundle on the PC.
- Download the Android SDK after this.
- Create a folder name SDK and extract all the content in that folder.
- Locate and open SDK Manager workable file, assure the transfer and connexion of all SDK drivers and bundles.
- Locate the ‘platform-tools’ directory within the SDK folder, one needs to open the folder and keep it open.
- Next step is to download and fix the Google USB drivers for the computer.
- One needs to download the newest Android 5.1 LMY47V firmware renovated n zip file and rename the file as “updated zip”
- Duplicate the update.zip file in the folder named platform-tools
- Once done, booting the device is very important.
- Select the ‘apply update from adb‘option and use the ‘platform-tools’ folder to open a CMD window and link the Nexus 10 device to the PC through USB cable.
- Activate the Android 5.1.1 (LMY47V) flashprogressionapplying the guidelines: adb sideload update.zip
- Accomplish the installation and flash the extracted files.
- Lastly, restart the device to utilise the upgrade features