Download Android Market APK v3.4.4
For all users who want to download the Android Market APK version 3.4.4 this article we will share the download link for Android Market (today named Google Play Store) and the tutorial to install it in your Android devices. The Android Market was available at the market.android.com and today was changed play.google.com
For all users who want to download the Android Market APK version 3.4.4 this article we will share the download link for Android Market (today named Google Play Store) and the tutorial to install it in your Android devices.
In the Android Market version 3.4.4 we can find new features like Added free songs of the week, New setting: Auto-update app, Designed for Google Music; Minor UI tweak, Microphone (voice command) button in search menu; Minor UI tweak, – Star rating chart on app page; Smaller font; New setting: Update over Wi-Fi only; New setting: Auto-add shortcut; New app drawer icon; Auto-add shortcut, New app drawer icon.
The Android Market APK package should be installed manually, and for that in the next part of our article we will teach you in a short guide how to download and install the Android Market v3.4.4 APK on your Android smartphone or tablet. Thanks our source forum.xda.
Install the Android Market v3.4.4 APK file – tutorial
The Android Market apk file need to be installed manually, for that you don’t need to root your device, the installation process is easy and required only to download the Market APK file, then this downloaded file need to be transferred on your Android’s SD card, and after that you need to use a file manager for install the apk file on your device. In the forward lines, I will explain you a step by step guide.
- First download the Market APK v 3.4.4 file and save it in your PC.
- Then copy and paste (transfer) the APK downloaded file on your Android’s SD card device.
- On your Smartphone open the file manager and find the APK file copied above. (A good file manager is ASTRO File Manager and you can download it from Google Play Store from here.
- Now, enable “Unknown sources” from the menu under settings » Applications.
- With the file manager application find the “apk” transferred file on the device’s SD card.
- Now, tap on the Market APK file to install it.
- Congratulation, now you successfully installed the Market APK v 3.4.4 on your Android device.
Use our comment section to share with us your experience about the download and manually installation of the Market APK v 3.4.4