Download Z4ROOT APK v1.3.0
In this article I will share for you the link to download Z4root v1.3.0, it’s a powerful application that allows to root different Android devices in one easy way only with one click method. If you want to root your Android device with the Z4root you need to know this application before was in the …
In this article I will share for you the link to download Z4root v1.3.0, it’s a powerful application that allows to root different Android devices in one easy way only with one click method.
If you want to root your Android device with the Z4root you need to know this application before was in the Market Store, but now was removed because violating the “terms and conditions” from there.
Z4root should be 100 % safe because nothing on disk is changed besides the root binaries, and in case something isn’t working then you simply reboot your device and the issues are fixed.
The temporary root option works on 99% Android devices, and below we will share a list, but you need know this list is created by users, with the compatible devices and incompatible devices for the permanent root option.
Android Devices compatible with the option for a permanent root:
Samsung Galaxy S (All variants), Sony X10, Motorola Defy, Xperia Mini, Droid 2, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy I5700, Hero, G1, Galaxy 3 I5800, Droid X, Samsung Acclaim, Cricket Huawei Ascend, Motorola Cliq, Huawei 8120, Optimus T, Droid 1, Garmin Asus, Backflip, A50, LG Ally, Motorola Flipside, Motorola Milestone 2, Dell streak, X10 Mini Pro,Smartq v7 android 2.1
Android Devices incompatible with the option for a permanent root:
HTC Desire (requires nand unlock), HTC Desire HD (requires nand unlock), HTC Magic (unknown), HTC Evo (requires nand unlock), HTC G2 (requires nand unlock), Archos 70 (unknown), myTouch 3G (unknown), Wildfire, Droid Incredible.
How to use the Z4root- step by step tutorial
When you want to use the Z4root you need understand the root process is a complex operation, and that’s why you always take in consideration to get a full backup for all your data, never you don’t know what happening and is good to have a backup file with all your important data stored in your Android device.
- First download Z4root from above link and save it in your computer.
- Connect your device with your computer using the original USB cord.
- Transfer (copy and paste) the downloaded file .apk in your Android’s SD card, place this file in the root or somewhere when your file is easy to be accessible.
- Enable the USB debugging option from the next path: Settings-> Applications and there check “unknown sources”. Also, in Settings-> Applications-> Development and there check the USB debugging option.
- Now with one file manager like Astro file manager find the downloaded z4root.apk file and install it.
- Now, when the installation is done run the Z4root application directly in your Android device. When the application is opened you will see two options: Temporary Root and Permanent Root.
- Choose which option you want from the app main menu and your device will take a reboot.
- Now when you want to install applications that require the root access you can give the root permission
Thanks for the tool our source Via.
Note: If you want to remove the root access, in the z4root menu select the unroot option, after you selected the un-root option your device will be unroot.
When you root the device the warranty device will get void, and that’s why the developer made available the unroot option which restore your warranty.