In this article you are going to learn how to root your Motorola Razr I with a single click. After you rooted your device, you can install what custom ROMs firmware that you want.
- To make a backup for your SMS you can use “SMS Backup & Restore app”.
- For Contacts synchronization with your Gmail account, please use the Sync your contacts with the Gmail account.
- For make a backup for Call logs, please use the Call Log and Restore app.
- To save your internet settings, APN and MMS Settings, you should note down from the following path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
Now do the following things:
- Take a data backup.
- Ensure the battery is fully charged
- Enable the USB Debugging by “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
Important: This tutorial is compatible and can be applied only for Samsung Galaxy GIOmodel number S5660 .
Warning: This post is only for the educational purpose. So if, anything happens to your device we are not responsible for that.
Teach How to Root Motorola Razr I with just one click.
- First, Download Windows | Mac | Linux Rooting Tool to your computer.
- Extract the Motorola Rooting Tool in your computer.
- Run Motorola Rooting Tool.
- Run the “Root.bat.” (After, the Rooting Suite installation is done), after that a new prompt window will be popped like in the image bellow.
- Connect your Motorola Razr I device to the PC, with the original USB cable.
- Press Enter to starting the rooting process.
Note:When your device is successfully rooted, a message will be showed in the prompt window.
If your device don’t connect at your PC, you should install the compatible drivers for the Motorola Razr I. Now your device is successfully rooted. Now you learnt how to root the Motorola Razr I smartphone.