For all Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 users now we have a detailed guide which will help you to install the latest official Jellybean 4.1.1 update named XXLS2. This firmware is not yet official all around the world lanced, but with this guide you will be able to install it into your phablet.
The flashing process is a complex operation and to get a full backup for your important data stored into your device.
This application helps you to make a full backup for all your SMS stored into the device.
- To save your internet settings, APN and MMS settings, please note down following the next path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Enable the USB Debugging option by following the next path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- Verify the battery level and make sure it is above 50% or more.
- Disable all security tools like antivirus or firewall from your device and your PC
- Install the drivers for Galaxy Note. You can download from the following links 32 bit (x86) Windows | 64-bit (x64) Windows
- Apply these tutorials only for the Galaxy note N7000 devices which are UNLOCKED.
- This post is only for the educational purpose. So if, anything happens to your device the android.sc team is not responsible for that.
Update Galaxy Note N7000 with Official Jellybean 4.1.1 XXLS2 Firmware – guide
- First, download Odin to your PC.
- Download Jellybean 4.1.1 XXLS2 Firmware Package to your PC after the download is completed, unzip the N7000XXLS2_N7000OXXLS2_OXX.rar in your PC.
- Open odin app in your PC.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000. To enter into download mode, you should press Volume Down Key + OK button together.
- After your device enters in Download Mode, connect your smartphone to the PC.
ATTENTION: Don’t proceed any next steps or instruction if the ID: COM Section doesn’t turn Yellow!
- Click on “PDA” in ODIN window and select the .tar file which you have it after you extracted the firmware downloaded file.
- Select the tar file and then click “Start” in ODIN window to start the update process with the firmware.
- After the firmware is successfully updated, the Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 will get reboot.
- Now from the phone menu, verify if your device is rooted following the next path “Settings > About Phone”,you need to see the firmware version as Jellybean 4.1.1 XXLS2
- For entering in the recovery mode, you need to press the Center button and in the same time press the Power button.
- Now, in the Recovery Mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset“ and chose “Wipe Cache partition”, reboot your smartphone by choosing the option “reboot system now”
Congratulations, you have now learnt to update the Galaxy Note N7000 device with Official Jellybean 4.1.1 XXLS2 Firmware.