Android phones have made the lives of various people easy by assisting them in various activities. But sometimes people find no clue when they get stuck into a problem. For example, if you’ve somehow lost all of your Google contacts from your Android smartphone, don’t worry. This is because the Google account on your device that you set up at the phone start maintains an easy backup for this emergency situation. Let’s know how you can recover your lost Google contacts from your Android device.
Before I start telling the procedure, it is necessary to note that you must have entered all the contacts into your Gmail account for this to happen. This is because Google doesn’t restore contacts stored on your SIM card.
- Open your web browser from the laptop, desktop or the application folder of your computer.
- Login to your Gmail account.
- Choose the Gmail dropdown menu from the top left-hand corner of your screen.
- Click Contacts.
- Now click More given under the search bar.
- Click Restore Contacts.
- Now take your Android phone.
- Open Settings from your home screen, the Notification bar, or the app drawer.
- Choose Accounts.
- Choose Google.
- Choose the Google Account that is associated with your Google contacts if you carry more than one accounts.
- Choose the menu button in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. It is actually the three dots displayed vertically.
- Choose Sync now.
This would start syncing your Google Account with the Google contacts those were lost from your Android device. Now you will access those lost contacts in a while.