We will teach you how you can easily root your Google Nexus 10 device with a single click method. After we showed how to unlock the bootloader for Nexus 10, it is the time to root it.
The root access is very important for users who want a full control of each application or process running inside the Android operating system. If you have the full access on your Android system, you can install which new custom ROM firmware is available for your Nexus 10 device.
The rooting process modifies the internal system files, and when you root the tablet, the warranty will get void. If you want to restore the warranty you can easily downgrade to the stock ROM. This guide was firstly developed and tested by those from xda-developers.
- First, you need to unlock the bootloader of your Nexus 10 tablet and for this we shared this article with you. When you unlock the bootloader you must know the data stored on your tablet will be erased.
- If you have installed on your Nexus 10 the CWM recovery, you can perform a full backup to the actual ROM installed in your tablet, or you can get a Nandroid backup.
- Save your internet settings and make a backup for EFS folder.
- Save your SMS, for this download the SMS backup and restore app. install the application and get a full backup for your all SMS stored in your Nexus 10 tablet.
- Sync all your contacts with the Gmail account.
- Use your PC to save on it the file like songs, personal files, documents, videos file and image.
For this one-click method to root your device you will need:
- A PC with Windows OS installed on it,one internet connection available. Verify your charge level of your device battery.
- Apply this guide and all these instructions only for the Samsung Nexus 10 model.
This post is only for the educational purpose. So if, anything happens to your device the android.sc team is not responsible for that.
How to Root Nexus 10 using One-Click method
Download the root tools, files and save these files on your PC.
- Firstly, download the Android SDK from this link address.
- Download Superboot app from here.
- Extract the Superboot on your PC.
- Then turn off your Nexus 10 tablet and then reboot it in fastboot mode.
- To enter in the fastboot mode on your tablet Google Nexus 10 model, press and hold in the same time the next combination of buttons: Volume Up, Volume Down, Power buttons.
- Connect your tablet on your computer with the help of the original USB cable.
- Now the proper drivers will be installed for your tablet
- Open the folder when you extracted the Superboot tool and there click on the superboot-windows file, to begin the rooting process.
- Now just wait until the process ends and do not touch or press anything else.
- In the end of the rooting process, the Nexus 10 tablet should reboot automatically,
- Now you can safely disconnect your device from the computer.
That’s all, now you successfully rooted your Google Nexus 10 tablet with one click method.