If you’re an owner for Logitech’s Google TV and you want to learn how you can improve your device, just follow this article.
How to update Google TV with Honeycomb 3.1 release
- Download the Honeycomb 3.1 update Zip pack from our article source,in your PC.
- Copy and Paste the downloaded zip file without modify this file in your USB drive. This drive must be in FAT 32 format. This zip archive need to be placed in the root of the USB drive(/mnt/usb/update.zip or F:\update.zip).
- Now, disconnect the USB drive from your PC and plug this USB drive with the updated.zip file into USB port located in your Logitech’s Google TV Revue Box.
- Press and hold the connect button located in the back of the Google Revue box, you’ll see the Revue Logo and after that your device will reboot on its own.
- Now, press the FN key (Function key) and Left Arrow, until the Recovery menu is displayed.
- In the Recovery menu, select “Apply update from sdcard:/update.zip”.
- The Google Revenue will verify the signature of the zip download package located in the USB drive and then will be start the installation process with the recovery image and a boot loader device.
- After the Logitech Revue verifies the update installation, reboot in the normal mode your device. Note: The booting process might take a longer time and you must wait until the process of firmware installation is done. After the device boots up, you need to setup the Google TV from scratch with all the correct settings of the connection.
Now you successfully learnt how to updated the Google TV Logitech Revue with the Honeycomb 3.1 version.
Let us know if you face any problems or issues with this procedure, share with us your problem and we will do our best to help you.