Android 4.1 Jelly Bean comes for us with some beautiful wallpapers, in this section we will share you the download links to get the Jelly Bean Wallpapers for free. These wallpapers have a resolution of 1600*1280; this high resolution is compatible with tablets and smartphones based on Android.
In this pack, we will find 10 wallpapers and the best part for this pack are that it’s the static wallpapers and below you can download the whole pack
We will share with you a short tutorial about download and Set the Stock /Default wallpapers of Jelly Bean 4.1
Download & Set the Stock / Default Wallpapers of Jelly Bean 4.1
- Download the Jellybean 4.1 APK in your PC and after place the same file in your Android device.
- Open the downloaded file in your Android device and then follow the showed instructions to install and to set the Jellybean 4.1 Stock wallpapers.
- If the above APK method, didn’t work download the same archive Jellybean Wallpaper Zip package in your PC.
- Unzip the zip file, for that you can download 7zip software, which is a free tool for unzip the zip archive, and use it for unzip the Jellybean Wallpaper Zip package. There will be 10 wallpapers images.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode in your Android device.
- Connect your Android device on the PC with the original USB cable (USB port must to have Read/write access).
- Copy all extracted wallpapers images in your Android device we recommend you to copy put this files on the “Wallpapers” folder.
- Now disconnect the Android device from the PC, and navigate on the “Wallpapers” folder, for this you can use the File Explorer app. Now chose you’re the wallpaper you liked and press long to this image to save as this wallpaper like your default device wallpaper.
Please let us know if you like this wallpapers pack, using the bellow comments section