How to Root LG Optimus 3D MAX
If you have a LG Optimus 3D MAX P720 device, now it can be rooted. We will give you some simple instruction to help you root your device.
The rooting process is a complex operation, and that’s why we strongly recommend always backup all data stored on your device.
- You can also create a backup of all your data with PC Suite.
- For your SMS, to save it – download and use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
- For your Contacts – Sync with the Gmail app,
- For your Call Log stored on your device – Download Call Log and Restore app
- For your critical data like Images, files, songs files, videos files,– you can copy to internal / External SD Card,
- To save your internet settings connection you can follow and note down from next path: “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Verify that your LG Optimus 3D MAX P720 device have left minimum of 60%.
- Enable the USB Debugging from the next path: “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”, be sure that the USB debugging option is ticked.
Important: This tutorial is compatible and can be applied only for LG Optimus 3D MAX .
Warning: This post is only for the educational purpose. So if, anything happens to your device we are not responsible for that.
How to Root LG Optimus 3D MAX P720
- Download the LG Optimus 3D MAX P720 Rooting Package to your PC.
- Connect your smartphone to the PC using the original USB cable.
- Download “IS11LG_SystemBackupTest.signed.apk”
- Copy the file to root of your phone (internal storage). Verify to don’t locate the file deep into the sub folders.
- Disconnect the phone from PC.
- Install “IS11LG_SystemBackupTest.signed.apk” which you have already placed in the LG Optimus 3D MAX P720.
- Open the installed “System Backup Test”.
- You might get Boot loop, so don’t worry you. You need only to wait for the LG Logo to appear.
- Wait around 3-4 Minutes on LG Logo, after that, you must press the power button.
- Connect the device again to the PC using the same original USB cable.
- Now, open the O3DM Rooting Kit folder and execute the file «root.bat» in the system to press Enter.
- Now you should wait until the script is executed and the phone will reboot.
- Once it’s done, you must disconnect the smartphone from the PC.
- Download the “Super User” app from here.
To verify if your device is rooted, you can download “Root Checker” app.
That is all, you learnt how to root your LG Optimus 3D MAX P720.