Pokémon Go is a wonderful gaming app for Apple and Android devices by Nintendo which takes reality apps to a whole new level. Since its launch, the game has been making people crazy and those who don’t have the game are finding ways to get it on their device. As this game is location-based and has been formally launched in some select countries like US, UK, Germany, Australia, Canada and New Zealand, not all have the privilege to play it.
But there is no need to become wretched as here in this article you can find ways to install Pokémon Go on your Android or iOS smartphone.
How To Download Pokémon Go APK For Android Phone
Let’s know how you can download the APK file on your Android device and enjoy the game hassle-free. As the game is not officially launched in your county, you won’t be able to access the download file from Google Play Store. There is an alternate way to this which includes allowing your Android device to install and run apps downloaded from other sources. This is because you would have to download .apk file from a different source. Now see how to do this.
- Open your phone and go to Settings.
- Click the Security menu.
- Now tap on the Unknown sources.
- Then, click on the “Allow for the installation of apps from unknown sources” option. This would allow your phone to install and run apps imported from third-party sources.
- Download the Pokémon Go .apk file on your device. To download the file on your Android phone, go to this link. (http://droidhost.org/qrf2CQ).
- Now check the notification area of your phone and choose the Pokémon Go file. You can also access the file in Downloads folder.
- Now click on the “Install” button. Installation will start and when it’s done you can start playing this popular game right on your Android smartphone.
How to install Pokémon Go on your iPhone
iOS is another popular smartphone operating system and millions of people use it. And the best thing is that you can download and play Pokémon Go on this too. Let’s know how:
- Launch the App Store, click on the “Apple ID” at the bottom of the screen and sign out.
- Now change the region of your device by navigating to Settings -> General -> Language & Region.
- Choose the Region and select one of the countries where the Pokémon Go is officially available.
- Now go back the App Store and search for Pokémon Go.
- You will see the game now and click on “Install” button.
- During the installation, a pop up will emerge on your screen asking to sign in, do not sign in with your existing Apple ID, instead select the ‘Create new Apple ID’ option.
- Create a new Apple Id by providing necessary information. Make sure you choose a US, New Zealand or Australian address, where the game is officially available on the Play Store.
- Another important thing to take care of is to tap “None” for billing information when filing up the billing menu.
- When the new account has been created, again go back to the App Store and download, install and play Pokemon Go on iPhone.
There is a bit of issue with this process. Every time you wish to access your existing games and apps; you need to switch your iPhone’s region and sign back into your own country’s account again.