Are you aware of how to hard reset the new Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra. If your answer is no, keep reading this article. This will help you learn every aspect of the hard reset operation. The hard reset is also known as the factory reset process, which can be performed anytime on Android devices such as smartphones or tablets.
There are certain misconceptions that need to be removed. Hard resetting does not mean you will lose out phone warranty. However, if you are not careful enough, you may end up losing data in your phone. So taking phone data backup of important files is necessary. You can use backup and restore method previously described in many of root articles. You should sync your files with your personal account and use built-in cloud storage platforms.
Why should you go for hard reset?
- It helps speed up your Android device so you have better experience.
- You can restore your smartphone to initial stage only leaving you with bloatware and a few other built-in programs
- Removes malicious apps and inappropriate tools
- Fix software related issues such as booloops and other bugs such as overheating
- Installs a custom ROM –such as CyanogenMod, AOKP or ParanoidAndroid
How To Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra
- Switch off your phone completely.
- Go to recovery mode—press and hold Volume Up and Power button together. Release these button after you see the brand logo
- To highlight the recovery option, press Volume Down. Now choose wipe data factory reset option.
- Choose ‘Yes’ and delete all user data and for the process to finish
- At last, select “reboot system” now.
# Second Method
- Switch off the phone and tap on Menue, go to Settings
- Move to Backup and Reset, and then tap on Factory Data Reset
- Select Reset Phone. Now enter your safety code and erase everything when told.
- Now reboot your phone
So the process is over and you can do this easily. But novice users should stay away before trying this out. They should get in touch with some experienced level Android user before performing these instructions.